I drove in to town this morning to pick up my eldest son after an all-nighter with the church youth group. The sun was thinking about shining bright, but it had a sleepy feel to it. The ground was covered with snow and what little light was coming through reflected off of it. I was listening to a mix CD from my sister-in-law Mary Kay and realized that I am truly content and happy. I feel as if I am walking in this cocoon of peace and joy, almost in this childlike wonder of life itself.
Happy 2009!
BTW: The Mix CD is great:
Never My Love - The Association
Love Shack - B52s
Roam - B52s
Guitar Man - Bread
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
Hungry Heart - Bruce Springsteen
You're So Vain - Carly Simon
Telephone Line - ELO
Rock N Roll - Led Zeppelin
Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
I've Seen All Good People - Yes
Aqualung - Jethro Tull
It's great to hear that you are content where the Lord has you. You know what that means now, right? ;) lol
ReplyDeleteJoAnn